Monday, November 12, 2012

Yo!

So i kinda had a quiet week. the only real thing that happened is that Shayne M. Bowen of the Seventy talked to us for devotional. Don't know if you remember, but he talked to us at conference. But yeah, I'm still having a lot of fun. Two of my roommates are leaving next week with all of the Hermanas (Sisters) in my district to go to the Guatemala MTC....lucky. I forgot to say that we have a guy from belgium in our district. It's weird cuz he already knows dutch, french, and english and he's learning spanish. What's even weirder is that he's going to France. But he's probably the funniest guy here.
I'm learning more and more every day that I'm here. We got to teach some local members who volunteered their time to be taught. Of course we had to do it in Spanish. They are amazed at how much we already know for just being here for 2 weeks. It really goes to show that we really do have the gift of tongues. We are also teaching two "investigators." Our teachers are acting as an investigator and we get to teach them. In Spanish. It's so great seeing all the new missionaries come every week. Especially when you know a couple of them. Express my love to everyone!

Elder Vogel

No comments:

Post a Comment