Monday, November 26, 2012

Get ready Nicaragua!

I've got 10 more days left in he MTC!!! This week has been pretty exciting. On Tuesday, Elder Paul B. Peiper came and talked to us. Don't know if you remember, but he talked to us at stake conference a couple of years ago. So that was pretty cool. On Wednesday, we got our travel plans!!! It's finally getting real! I'm going to Nicaragua!! So excited. But what made this week even better was Thanksgiving. In the morning we had a devotional by Elder Holland!! It was so good!! His wife and some of his grandchildren talked as well. Pretty legit. And in the afternoon, we made care packages for kids in Mali. That was a lot of fun. October 3rd was the greatest time to come to the MTC in my opinion. We had General Conference and the huge announcement, Elder Bednar on the next Tuesday, and Thanksgiving and Elder Holland! It's so cool!!

Yeah. The food here is alright, but I don't have the opportunity to get enough exercise to work it all off.....so yeah....I've gained a couple of pounds. And it doesn't help either that on Wednesday, I sprained or rolled my ankle playing volleyball in gym time. So yeah. I'm not gonna be able to do anything for the next couple of days. But yep. That's my week! Hope everything is going awesomely! Love and miss you guys!

Elder Vogel


No comments:

Post a Comment