Saturday, June 15, 2013

From May 13th (running only ONE month behind now!)

This week was kinda cool. On tuesday, everyone in the zone switched companionships for the day. So I was with Elder Byers, who was my companion for only one day when I first got to Puerto. We practiced a thing called Inspired Questions. It's really difficult to explain so I'll just say that it's awesome and it really works.

Then Sunday happened. Our attendance last week was a record breaking 220 people. this week.......78. We have no idea what happened, but it was just really frustrating. And then all of our possibilities for baptism didn't come to church so we didn't have any baptisms. Then, out of nowhere, they told me i had to teach a class.....actually.......2. i was so unprepared to do that. meanwhile, my comp was outside doing nothing. I don't know. it was just frustrating.

But i got to call home!! that was awesome! I'm so glad to talk to people! hahaha It's good to hear good things!!

this is the work. this is awesome! there are many things that happen here, good and bad. but there's more good than bad!! it's the bomb.com!!!

love you guys!!

elder vogel

No comments:

Post a Comment