Monday, January 13, 2014


Letter from the mission field: 

What up Homies????
This week has been pretty awesome! I'm having a ton of fun with Elder Cooper and we're working really hard! We found a couple of really cool investigators this week. This one lady told us that the night before we found her, she dreamt that she received a visit by 4 guys. One of them was a black guy and the other 3 were white. It kinda freaked me out, but the Lord does strange things for us to find the chosen people that are just ready to receive us. But she's so awesome!!!! She reads the pamphlets and studies them and has questions ready for us when we get there! She went to church on Sunday and loved it! It's so cool to see the Lord's hand in these things.

other than that, it's been a pretty normal week. We went and ate sushi today for my birthday. haha It's kinda crazy that 21 years ago today I was chillin out in a hospital in Kentucky with my mom not knowing anything about that world or the people I would meet. And I can say that I've learned so much in the last 21 years and am so grateful for all of the friends that I have and have supported me along the way.
I love you guys!!!!! Stay awesome!!!
Elder Vogel

No comments:

Post a Comment